Your Outsourced Risk Management Team
In today’s volatile energy market, you can’t afford to put off preserving your margins or mitigating your upside price exposure.
One of the best ways to protect your company is to put EMI’s Risk Advisory Services experts to work for you.
When you become an EMI Risk Advisory Services client, we become your dedicated hedging/risk management team. We’ll work with you to develop a solid risk management program designed to lock in low prices while protecting your margins from future price spikes.
EMI will develop a comprehensive risk management program designed to meet your unique needs with three objectives:
- Limit the upside price risk of energy product purchases.
- Manage (preserve) margins.
- Develop a price risk management strategy for your company to use going forward.
Using more than 30 years of experience in energy risk management, EMI’s experts will also:
- Continuously monitor your hedge position to ensure that it remains balanced with physical procurement.
- Advise you when to adjust positions so that they reflect your specific objectives.
- Ensure that the risk strategies and objectives remain viable with the marketplace and with any changes you introduce into your business plan.
- Create with a thorough understanding of your company’s goals, our plan will give you specific hedging strategies designed to meet your unique needs.
Whether you are consuming gasoline, diesel, crude oil, resid, natural gas, or you are a supplier, producer or jobber, EMI has a program that will meet your needs.